Steamboat Springs Winter Vacation Planning – Your Porches Winter Checklist
If you have booked your trip to Steamboat and are asking yourself where to start? This checklist is a comprehensive list of what to book and when. One of the best parts about staying at The Porches is our full-time concierge service. Sit back and relax and let our staff plan out your vacation. No need to do the leg work when you can have a local do it!
- Airport Shuttles – The Hayden Airport is about 35-45 minute drive to Steamboat Springs (depending on weather). Please note that this is a two-lane highway so please plan accordingly. Uber, Lyft & taxi services are not super reliable as there are not many of them here. We highly recommend booking with one of our many private or shared shuttle service providers. Our friendly concierge is happy to get these booked for you if you send over your flight details. If you are flying into Denver and need a shuttle – please reach out to our concierge as soon as you have that flight information.
- Lift Tickets – Steamboat Resort offers discounts on their dynamic daily pricing. Please reach out to our concierge with what day you plan to ski and we can get you a quote quickly.
- Ski School – Don’t hesitate to book your ski school as this can be booked quickly!
- Dinner Reservations – Steamboat has a wide variety of amazing dining options but don’t wait to plan as the best spots book up quickly. If you are planning with a bigger group please let our concierge help you.
- Fun Activities – Steamboat has no shortage of fun activities like dog sledding, sleigh ride dinners, snow tubing, snowmobiling, escape room, ice fishing, horseback riding, hot air balloon rides, hot springs, and more!
- Spa Appointments – There are only a handful of spas in Steamboat and they are usually booked weeks in advance.
- Photography – If you want to grab some beautiful photos with your family in the mountains, reach out to a local photographer.
- Babysitters – Do those little ones need a sitter? Please reach out to the concierge for some options asap.
We know life goes by so quickly and it’s hard to sit down and plan but let our staff take care of you. All you need is a few moments to chat with Jenna and she can make sure you are on the right track for a successful vacation to Steamboat!