We have stayed all over the world, but this very special place far exceeded our expectations.
The home was amazing and the staff at The Porches was incredible.
Lovely homes- very comfortable and very family friendly.
From the moment we arrived we were amazed at the facility, above and beyond the staff.
The Porches is truly a remarkable place. The staff is AMAZING.
The homes are beautiful and well laid out. We had breathtaking views.
Ski Trip Preserver
We strongly urge you to consider this insurance when planning your Steamboat vacation.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR ROAD CLOSURES, SNOW CONDITIONS OR LACK OF SNOW WITHOUT TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE.
About Ski Trip Preserver
We help keep vacation dreams alive. You’ve been planning this vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, your child spikes a fever. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to the new West Coast office. Or more likely, you’ve been keeping an eye on a threatening storm, or a disappointing snowfall in the Rockies, and it’s starting to look like your plans will be affected.
Fortunately for you, Ski Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you’ve incurred.
We understand that vacation travel is invested with hopes and dreams, as well as funds. When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
Ski Trip Preserver offers broadest limits:
- Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
- $200 per day for Baggage Delay ($1,000 maximum)
- Up to $1,250 for Loss, Theft or Damage to Baggage (including Sporting Equipment)
- Up to $1,000 for Dental Expenses
- Up to $525,000 Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains
- Up to $25,000 Collision Damage Waiver
- Roadside Assistance servives
Ski Trip Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- Lack of snowfall causing ski facility closure
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
Ski Trip Preserver also provides:
Worldwide emergency assistance service
Emergency roadside assistance service
Ski Trip Preserver Policy Details
Click on the links below to download a copy of the policy detail in PDF format.